• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
se7en

Is there anything like Market/Vending Machine?

Question

8 answers to this question

This program was posted on the Russian forums. It's an automatic market. That means prices are calculated by the program itself. Calculations are based on amount of items sold and bought.

If you think this is exactly what you were looking for, I'm calling @Log, the author of the program, here.

I'm also sure that there were a few markets that allow the owner to set prices, also posted on the Russian forums. I can try to contact their authors if you want.

Yeah ure correct, thats not exactly what i was looking for. I would prefer the version with "setting prices". Do you know where i can find this? On this russian site i didnt find any "download" link, is it just showcase?

edit//

actually if thats not too hard, i would be happy for any snippet that would "take ur resources and calculate their 'points', and availability to buy something else thats listed for specific amount of 'points'".

Myself can expand this to my needs, however im not sure how to do this "resource calculation" ;/

edit2//

actually got an idea about something a lot easier than that and i guess someone might help with that cuz i believe its easy to do (its just like i dont know how to do it and what function can i use to achieve what i need).

- Set Resources that can be used as payment (Iron Ingot - 5$, Diamond - 10$, Emerald - 15$)

- Choose what you want to buy and how many (ie. Vibrant Capacitor Bank - 150$).

- Drop stuff like Iron ingot, diamond, emerald so it gets to 150$

- Finalize transaction and drop vibrant capacitor bank.

Is it easy to do?

;/

It very easy.

I earlier used the PIM (OpenPeripheral) for greater convenience, but because of the bugs in addon had to abandon it.

I can slightly modify the program so that prices can be set by the operator.
Or to write another, simpler, but I need to know what mods I can use, here I used a AE2.

5 hours ago, Log said:

It very easy.

I earlier used the PIM (OpenPeripheral) for greater convenience, but because of the bugs in addon had to abandon it.

I can slightly modify the program so that prices can be set by the operator.
Or to write another, simpler, but I need to know what mods I can use, here I used a AE2.

Just curious, is there any contact with u outside of forums? Like discord server?

And about the program, my exact needs are simple, but im just lacking knowledge of what functions i can actually use to make it possible.

Im using SkyFactory3 Modpack so there is no AE2. Only Refined Storage.

Unfortunately we dont have PIM (OpenPeripherals) so i bet the only solution would be using Robot/OpenComputers (plain-only, no addons).

Basically all i need is simple buy program, when i can set the prices in like "50$" format, and i can set which resources could be used as payment and how much they are worth.

About some polishing, program should give back "unspent" resources when user decides to.

Is it still that easy? :D