• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
TheDeadFerryman

CCGT Control - An OC dashboard to handle CCGT cycle from Immersive Technology mod

Hey guys! 

I was playing technical MC a lot and found out that a power plant based on Immersive Technology's CCGT (gas/steam turbine) cycle is kinda challenging to control. You should pull all the levers in some specific order  to set turbines and all other stuff up and pray that all of the machinery will not throttle because of wrong synchronisation or too small fuel buffer. 

So after 3 days of coding in emulator, I came up with some kind of dashboard for single CCGT core (a setup with 2 gas turbines, 2 boilers and 1 steam turbine). 

I'm not sure that it is completely correct since I didn't test it in game on real power plant yet, but at least it worked with mocked components :)

I hope somebody will find this application useful and give me some kind of feedback on it (or even contribute, what would be just a magic).

All the code and instructions on how to launch the dashboard are in the repo: https://github.com/thedeadferryman/ccgt-control

Thanks for attention ;)