• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
rater193

Early Game OpenComputers Robots Script Pack (example recipe to craft robot with no diamonds required!)

==========================================================================================
I will be editing this frequently, to do some tests, for formatting with new styles

I am putting this pack together because i got annoyed at the fact that opencomputers
seamed to be late mid to late game. So with this post, i am making some scripts to work
with as little resources as possible for robots.I will also post a guide later, on how to
create robots, if someone doesn't know yet.(for now ill just tell you)just put any tier
computercase into an electronics assembler, and it will ask for some components to put
inside it. Put the correct components in it, and then start crafting it. Depending on its
complexity will govern its time to craft.If anyone would like to help with this then
please contact me via teamspeak.

teamspeak 3 ip: error22.com

I will be updating this post with new content, so make sure to check back frequently!I
will also be formating this post to make it look better. Anyways, atm all i have for this,
is a REALLY quick tunnel script that i spent not even 2 mins typing, i will update this
later with something that works with a chest placed behind the robots starting point.
==========================================================================================

Anyways, i will list some code here you can toss into early build computers.
Soon, i will give some different robots that you can craft with their resource costs,
that will work with these scripts!

LINKS

scripts
(until i make an installer for it, you will have to install it yourself)

Tunnel(a temporary code that works like computercraft turtle's tunnel)
http://pastebin.com/pH4yitjY
pastebin get pH4yitjY tunnel

usage:
tunnel <distance>

Current robot setup tested with:

eLOXspa.png

This will be changed, but here is a list of the resources used (for this testing version)

1x t2 case

1x inventory controller

1x inventory upgrade

1x t1 screen

1x keyboard

1x disk drive

1x graphics card

1x t1 processor

1x t1 memory

1x t1 hard drive

1x lua bios