• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
MaximilianVINCENT

Suggestions from my first week

Playing for the past week and have really been enjoying myself. Example: I got a robot to automate the making of stacks of Botania flowers. Just that has saved me hour or two of manually throwing in petals and seeds, then refilling the apothecary (I like lots of DayBlooms and Hydrogangeas).

• Shift-Click items into the lowest-tier slot available, not just the first. Example: Keyboard Shift-Clicks into Tier 3 slot in Tier 3 Case when all slots are available.
  • Have a capacitor that is connected to a case send an event when power starts/stops incoming (i.e. UPS)?
  • Get rid of the roman numerals in the case. That is the only place they are used. Use regular numbers (that are easier to read) and/or a thin border around each slot of the appropiate color.
  • OK, very minor: change robot.turnAround() to robot.turnBack().
  • For the Generator Upgrade, let me use liquid fuels in my tanks (lava, oil, liquefacted coal, firewater, etc).
    • generator.insertFromTank(#, amount in buckets), 16 buckets (1 tank) maximum.
    • To remove liquid, generator.dumpToTank(#) (move if room and lose the rest) or just generator.dumpLiquid() (lose all liquid).
    • Would this be a Tier 3 Generator Upgrade built with a Tank Upgrade?

Thanks for looking, hope you had a good laugh.