• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sangar

OpenComputers v1.3.6

Version 1.3.6 is now available. Pretty much a bugfix release.

As always, remember to make a backup of your world before updating.

For downloads see Curse.

• Added: setting to disable debug card functionality.
  • Changed: replaced char wideness computation so that all unifont chars are now available.
  • Fixed: sidedness detection (most noticeable via CMEs and remote terminals not working in certain conditions).
  • Fixed: platform architecture detection.
  • Fixed: log spam due to bad mod presence detection combination with some other mods shipping partial APIs.

Note: this will be the last release for MC 1.6.4. I'm (finally) dropping support, as I've now started work on OC 1.4, which, as the version number may indicate, will have an API change (Java side, existing Lua programs will work without changes). And since, understandably, pretty much nobody else updates for MC 1.6.4 anymore, that means OC 1.4 wouldn't be of much use due to API conflicts anyway. So there you have it.

Oh, also note that OC 1.4 will be mildly incompatible with OC 1.3, world-wise. It'll load, but fully converting may need some manual action. More on that when I release the first version of OC 1.4. Just in case you're on the brink of getting started with OC in your world and want to avoid some hassle, you may want to wait for another week.