• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Lizzy Trickster

Latest Stable OpenComputers Version   11/26/16

The latest released version of OpenComputers is version 1.7.1 for MC 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2 & 1.12.1. See more information here! Beta/Dev builds can be found at the Jenkins Build Server (ci.cil.li)
WebFreak001

Embed wiki

I think the wiki's design isnt really fitting. I dont say its bad but if it would be in the same design as the forum and also possible to go back to the Forum, Member, etc menu from the wiki I think it would be better.

I know this is an old topic but meh.

Having a look into it, it's possible but would probably be very hard to do and I don't think there would be any easy/automated way to move the data across.

Ir7_o if you have any Suggestions, I'm all ears.

I know this is an old topic but meh.

Having a look into it, it's possible but would probably be very hard to do and I don't think there would be any easy/automated way to move the data across.

Ir7_o if you have any Suggestions, I'm all ears.

There is an IPB mediawiki integration but i've never tried it. I've used media wiki before and liked it but it surely doesn't matchup well with IPB out of box.

The OC wiki uses DokuWiki and not MediaWiki as far as I know.

FWIW, I'm one of the sysops of ftbwiki.org aka atlwiki.net, and we use some MediaWiki/IP.Board bridge. I don't host the site, so I don't know if there are multiple plugins like that and which one exactly we use. All I know is that we've used it for years and never had any real issues with it.