• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Hellreaper

Switch inventory when requested

Question

Hi people.

I have a request/question for a little setup.

I would like to use the chat box from computronics to read into the chat and when the correct sentence has been said,

replace the items in my inventory with others from my storage system (AE2 -> ME system).

The problem is, I have no idea how to go about doing this... And I would like some help on this.

Since I have no idea how to go about this.

I am running on the ATLauncher with the resonant rise 3.3 pack (with some custom mods but they arent important for this)

Example:

If I say in chat "Botania", it puts away the items in my inventory(preferably configurable which items get put away and which not)

that are not related to botania. And inserts the items form the requested modpack into my inventory. I would do this because I kinda have a full inventory at all times and this would make going about all things a bit easier....

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Im trying to make it myself but im not that experienced...

2 answers to this question

You can't access player inventory with just open computers, I believe Peripherals++ has a Player Interface component which allows you to interact with your inventory so you would need that installed, I think random things mod also had a block that acts as an ISidedInventory block for a players inventory.