• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
destroyfx

Reset a computer state in the minecraft server

Question

Hi,

I made a world eating array that I can control with computers in my base (in a different dimension). That all work fine but I have a crashing issue....

I did modify my array and did install a minereloaded chunk loader instead if the dimension anchor (that last one fail when it get moved) and that new chunk loader accept liquid ender as fuel. But it look like that when my array move, the tessaract fail to put the liquid in a tank (I think it's that) and the server crash...

I need to reset the state of the computer that control that array so it stop moving it as it crash about 7 seconds after loading the server (not enough to reach my base and kill it). My code move the array each 7 seconds...

Someone know how I can do that? thank!

1 answer to this question

IIRC, in the world folder there should be an OpenComputers folder. Inside that there should be a folder that reads something like "state", if you go into there and delete the files the state will be reset (note, when you boot the world back up all pcs will be off and not persist, cause you deleted the state :P)