• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kenny

Component Viewer

A software program that will let you see all of the components attached to your computer and the available functions for each. This is similar to the Peripheral Viewer for Computer Craft

https://github.com/OpenPrograms/Kenny-P ... ree/master

The Component Viewer has been upgraded and now has a GUI interface and also shows info for some functions of mods that can be viewed with it.  It also has an auto update feature which can be turned off in the program.  For it to auto update, you must have an internet card in your OC computer.

noob question alert --- so in computer craft, there is a folder on you pc where you can copy the lua code file to and it will be available on your CComputer.... I looked and couldn't find the folder where the OComputer saves the code files to.... how do I get the lua code file on my OComputer?

EDIT:= right... I guess its because I never used a HDD in the pc... still learning here :D the location is at .minecraft/saves/worldname/opencomputers/hdd-id/something

thanks to a post in the forms somewhere