• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sangar

OpenComputers v1.2.14 and v1.3.0 RC1

All right, here's another double release, a maintenance update for OC 1.2 that fixes one or two potential crashes, and the first release candidate for OC 1.3!

As always, remember to make a backup of your world before updating.

The wiki is not fully updated to represent the state of some Lua APIs in OC 1.3. I'll try to work on that over the weekend.

@Modders: I'd like to encourage everyone who's using OC's API in their mod to start updating to the OC 1.3 API now. The changes are non-breaking for the most part, meaning you probably won't have to change your code. The breaking changes are documented and explained in the wiki, including how to adjust to them.

Download OC 1.2 for MC1.6.4
Download OC 1.2 for MC1.7.2

Download OC 1.3 for MC1.6.4
Download OC 1.3 for MC1.7.2

Regarding MC 1.7.10: there's currently an issue preventing compilation of mods using Scala in some cases on some systems. This includes my build server, meaning no automatic builds yet, so I'm a little unmotivated to explore 1.7.10 at this point. For those that need it, there are experimental builds for 1.7.10 here. By experimental I mean that some of the changes that were made to get it to build in 1.7.10 were not extensively tested. Let me now if something breaks. Yay, new Forge version fixed the Scala compiler errors! You can get the latest builds for 1.7.10 on the Jenkins now.

Update: if you encounter NullPointerExceptions when using server racks in OC1.3, please get the latest build from Jenkins (for MC 1.6 and for MC1.7.2). You'll want the 'universal' JAR.