• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
xilni

Item/Fluid stock monitor with customizable thresholds and processing auto on/off

So I challenged myself to write a script that monitors various item and fluid levels in our AE system and act appropriately to restock them.

Originally we had everything auto exporting and processing but in Rotarycraft (as our server runs the Revolution 3 modpack) this can mean for a lot of wasted power if you're always running a trickle of materials at less than your machine's full capacity.

I designed the script to monitor items/fluids around lower and upper thresholds so that the processing would only begin when a batch needed to be done. It works by checking your AE system, comparing the quantity found to the config and then activating the appropriate redstone signal on a RedPower bundled cable that activates an export bus or farm.

It has come a long way from the terrible script that it was and still has a long way to go. My big goals are to improve the code quality and implement a GUI of sorts.

Please feel free to comment here or on the repository and most definitely suggest improvements, either via the repository (preferable) or in this thread.

https://github.com/xilni/StockMonitor

Thank you for your help.