• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
XyFreak

Draconic Control - Get everything out of your draconic reactor

Hey XyFreak,

thank you for your fast response. Well the hint with the transfer out of it made me try and replace all the Output stuff
like the Stabilizer and Flux Gate, but wasnt working. No Output at all like you said. I then set it up that the Flux Gate
and Stabilizer were separated and linked together with a Cryo Fluxduct. And what should i say ? It works now. 
Here is a Screenshot showing how the Output now is connected.

https://imgur.com/a/XWVmoIu

Thank you so much for that hint ! awesome. Im Happy now :D

Sweet. I just built a new reactor with all mods updated and it worked for me with the gate touching the reactor... i placed the gate after the reactor was already formed tho so placing it beforehand might be an issue. I also noticed that attaching a second energy injector has gotten kinda wonky once the reactor has formed so for now it might be a good idea to fully build the reactor first (and open the GUI) and then place everything else around it.

I've been trying to get this to work in a solo world before setting it up to help people on my server I'm not sure if it's my reactor build or something i'm doing with the settings for the control program but so far my attempts have been failures first time the reactor wasn't filling the storage the second time as soon as it did start to fill the storage my reactor went critical. I'm not sure where i'm going wrong

54 minutes ago, XyFreak said:

OH! Fixed the link, thanks.

it would seem im still getting the same issue when i try and download it

im getting 404 not found when i try and press download for 32 bit and 64 bit

on https://tenyx.de/draconic_control/1.7.10/advanced.html#simulator

thank you for being so responsive

im planning on powering my base with a reactor and your program in my modpack i made for me and my friend that has 511 mods

12 minutes ago, XyFreak said:

i updated the link so you might have to hit shift + f5 to force clear your browsers cache - the link you're looking for is https://tenyx.de/draconic_control/1.7.10/draconic_simulator_64.exe btw

yep thanks for the help

oh wow the 1.4 simulator wasnt exploding with my settings i had made

but the one for 1.7.10 is glad i got the 1.7.10 version 

Hey @XyFreak,

did you updated the script so that I can monitor the reactor over the wireless network card while the main computer is still at the reactors place to be not affected by the delay?
And if so, only for the latest version or also for the 1.7.10 version (playing both version currently)?

Edit 1: Also, what does the dc_gui do while maintaining multiple reactors? Or is there another variable to assaign the monitors address or how is this resolved?
Edit 2: Would it be fine, if you would add "autostart=true" also to the 1.7.10 script pls? I forgetting it every time, that it isn't in there.

@Chaoschaot234 no i never got around doing that, sorry.

@Electro56 If your temperature is stuck at 20 degrees then your reactor isn't even charging. Please have a look at the flux gate at the energy injector. If that's in computer mode and >0 then the flux gate is either facing the wrong way, not connected to energy or something is just not behaving connection wise.

EDIT:

@Chaoschaot234 regarding your edits: The GUI always selects the first reactor. If you look for a line like

local controller = draconic_control.controllers[1]

towards the end of the dc_gui.lua you can propably figure out on how to get it to display other reactors :P

I have a modified version around somewhere that makes it so dc_gui takes its first command line parameter and uses that as index but i dunno where it is right now.

The ultimate goal was to make everything (DC and BRGC) network ready and use the GUI and grid logic from BRGC manage everything but that obviously didn't happen. And right now I'm way to burned out from programming to get to that.

As for the 1.7.10 autostart one: No promises. It isn't hard but I'd still need to get around and do it. I haven't tried it but the 1.10 code might just work, depending on the version of OpenOS available for 1.7.10. The controller logic itself only got safer to use (and so did the setup).