• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
XyFreak

Draconic Control - Get everything out of your draconic reactor

19 hours ago, XyFreak said:

Btw - if you plan on building multiple of these (you already have two?) you may REALLY want to think about using more aggressive presets to get more rf/t ;)

Now that everything seems to be working i recommend the presets I use (they're on the website) with burnRFt=0 for fuel efficiency or with the 2000000 one for max power gen.

i was running your program that makes more rf for a while and its still say warning what can the problem be or should it do like that ? and i have problem when i leave the area around my base too do other stuff the chunk unloads and the open computer programs go buggy and almoste makes the reactor over heat

and what have i done wrong when they randomly explode test server doe but the reactor was running fine and then it went to critical i am running the

reactors = { { reactorAddress = "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX", fluxGateDrainbackAddress = "YYYYYYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYYYYYYYYYY", fluxGateOutputAddress = "ZZZZZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZZZZZZZZZ", drainback = 1.1, targetSaturation = 0.10, throttleSaturation = 0.56, throttleTemperature = 8115, throttleExponent = 0.12, limitTemperature = 10000, limitExponent = 2.79, burnConversion = 0, burnRFt = 2000000 } };  preset 

26 minutes ago, steel720 said:

and what have i done wrong when they randomly explode test server doe but the reactor was running fine and then it went to critical i am running the

reactors = { { reactorAddress = "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX", fluxGateDrainbackAddress = "YYYYYYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYYYYYYYYYY", fluxGateOutputAddress = "ZZZZZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZZZZZZZZZ", drainback = 1.1, targetSaturation = 0.10, throttleSaturation = 0.56, throttleTemperature = 8115, throttleExponent = 0.12, limitTemperature = 10000, limitExponent = 2.79, burnConversion = 0, burnRFt = 2000000 } };  preset 

If you're running a server (aka not single player) then make sure your computers stay turned on when the server restarts. There could also be chunkloading issues.

1 minute ago, XyFreak said:

If you're running a server (aka not single player) then make sure your computers stay turned on when the server restarts. There could also be chunkloading issues.

okay yea i dont get it why the would just blow up when i leave the chunk and come back is there anything i can do to fix it ? 

1 hour ago, XyFreak said:

The temps are supposed to get very high if you have not set burnRFt to 0 ;). It'll burn through a lot of your fuel until your reactor can output 2mrf/t (that's what its set to). After that everything will go back to normal.

yea but it blows before that 

On 2017-04-16 at 3:59 AM, corbanj6534 said:

Well everything is working fine and the reactor is charged, however, the program isn't taking over and in the GUI i get a red flashing CONNECTION FAILURE, however, the ID in the config is correct.

yea its really wierd 

Greetings, before anything else, awesome work with the program, that said i wished to ask, (and i don't know a thing about coding) is possible to have your programa (or change it) to just monitor the reactors without actually controlling anything, leaving the flux gates to be controlled manually, and printing the information on the reactor so it can be seen remotely (connected screen and using the gui) without having to run to the reactor, anyway, thanks and forgive any bad english
PS: on MC 1.10.2

13 hours ago, NaeRei said:

Greetings, before anything else, awesome work with the program, that said i wished to ask, (and i don't know a thing about coding) is possible to have your programa (or change it) to just monitor the reactors without actually controlling anything, leaving the flux gates to be controlled manually, and printing the information on the reactor so it can be seen remotely (connected screen and using the gui) without having to run to the reactor, anyway, thanks and forgive any bad english
PS: on MC 1.10.2

I'm sure this could easily be done by just not telling the gui program to start the control one, check with @XyFreak to be sure tho. As for a remote screen, that's something i wanted to use and attempted to "hack" into the program, but it was too advanced for me to manage, so you may need to ask XyFreak really nicely xD

18 hours ago, XyFreak said:

Hmm I have it running (with burnRFt) on my server though (and its already past the 2mrf/t)...odd

Is that on 1.10? i had something similar happen recently, but i think that was because of my power source for the shield failing. Just seemed a little too coincidental is all.

edit: i'm still on 1.7

6 minutes ago, corbanj6534 said:

Is that on 1.10? i had something similar happen recently, but i think that was because of my power source for the shield failing. Just seemed a little too coincidental is all.

yea i am on 1.10 and i have the same problem the forcefield shut down when i out but around 700k rf/t and i blows

12 minutes ago, corbanj6534 said:

bec on the screen in the start i say that i have 180k rf/T input on the forcefield but i input 200k in the injector so i think its computer problem

18 hours ago, XyFreak said:

Hmm I have it running (with burnRFt) on my server though (and its already past the 2mrf/t)...odd

is there away to boost some more power in the injector so the reactor is safer ? even doe you burn alot of fuel to make rf i just want to know bec the higher preset dosent work in 1.10 bec the field lowers so hard so the reactor can control it bec i dont think the program is controling the input of power to the reactor

14 minutes ago, steel720 said:

is there away to boost some more power in the injector so the reactor is safer ? even doe you burn alot of fuel to make rf i just want to know bec the higher preset dosent work in 1.10 bec the field lowers so hard so the reactor can control it bec i dont think the program is controling the input of power to the reactor

You could attach another flux gate to the line that goes into the injector and set it up yourself to insert as much power as you want (remember to have power going in)

1 minute ago, corbanj6534 said:

You could attach another flux gate to the line that goes into the injector and set it up yourself to insert as much power as you want (remember to have power going in)

yea but i was thinking more about doing it in the program

4 minutes ago, corbanj6534 said:

Not without changing the code, you're best bet is to have a manual override with a redstone control so you can turn it on if the shield gets too low.

yea i want to change the code bec its the beter way bec the reactor should compensait when the shield lvl goes low