• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
maxstripe

StargateControlSystem_and_DroneRemoteControlSytem

Question

Description:

I need a program that allows me to control sgcraft stargates and drones

Function:

is there anyway for someone to make a program that controls an SG craft stargate (when someone dials in it closes the iris and sends out wireless signals probing for a response from a tablet were the iris code would be entered. if wrong code is entered it shuts down the gate. if right code is entered it opens the iris and transmits an all clear signal to the tablet) all this would be wireless

also is there a way to program a drone to receive commands from a computer to move/use geolyzer/use world sensor card and transmit all this data back to the computer. the geolyzer part would display it on a hologram from the main computer.

any help would be very much apreciated.

Deadline:

I don't mind.

Additional Information:

None but simply ask me if you have other questions

Thank you in advance!

2 answers to this question

1)

I don't think you should make a thread with two different subjects.

2)

You might want to check out my stargate programm. It allows dialling (from an address list) and automated iris control

The automated iris control (which can be turned off if you want) can automatically close the iris on an incoming wormhole and open it automatically if the correct IDC is received but the programm is not wireless or with tablets. It works over the stargate computer interfaces and obviously you need this computer control programm on both sides for it to work with the IDC because one computer is sending the IDC and the other one is receiving it.

It can also output some stargate states as redstone signals, work with computronics colorfullamps and you can choose between different languages (right now only german and english).

https://github.com/Nex4rius/Stargate-Programm

Sk3NPaC.png

O cool Thx

I've long since gotten better with lua and made the projects I requested in the topic myself (and stupidly lost the code because I didn't back it up and the server I was playing on reset. Always back up your code people) going to redo it at some point