• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Tharotiger

How can i use Peaceful-Recipes?

Question

Hi Guys,

i've just a short Question. With the 1.5.8 Update there was the adding of Peacful Recipes. But how can i use them? I'm playing on Peacful and it just don't use these Recipes from the Peaceful File.

I'v searched the Config for a option to Change it, but i haven't found it.

Greets ;-)

3 answers to this question

Recipe sets can be enabled by editing the user.recipes file in config/opencomputers. Open it with a good plain text editor (such as Notepad++, default Windows Notepad will break things). There should be a line saying #include file("peaceful.recipes"). Remove the # before the include, save and start the game. The peaceful recipes should now be loaded. The other recipe sets can also be enabled this way, and you can also add your own recipe files if you want.

But i had to add this line to the user.recipes

Right - if you had an existing user.recipes file before the update, it won't be overwritten with the new version and it won't have the line by default. All the other .recipes are automatically updated though.

But is it possible that there is a Peaceful Recipe missing for Drones?

I think it's impossible to get to the End in Peaceful, isn't it?

It is possible to get Eyes of Ender by trading with villagers, then you can get to the End normally and slay the dragon. You need a bit of luck with finding the right villager, but who said that going to the End is easy? :P There was also a change recently that adds a recipe for end stone, which will be available in a future update. The default recipe uses ender pearls, but that could be changed in the peaceful.recipes.