• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
kevinkk525

Searching a Server (special offer included^^)

Hi guys,

I am searching a special server I did not find until now. It must meet the following requirements:

Minecraft 1.7.10

OpenComputers, Computronics, EnderIO, AE2, Thermal Expansion

My special offer is some sort of "Online Shop" that I will present in the Showcase soon.

It is not fully working at the moment but can be considered alpha.

In short: A system to buy things through a client on your OpenComputers PC that will be shipped by a tesseract.

In future even buying and selling energy should be possible, for server administration this could be used to sell energy from an enderio creative capacitor bank (maybe to get some performance back that is used by reactors, etc..).

Currently working is the network system, the sending/receiving system, autocrafting.

What needs to be done: client, transaction processor.

If I get a good server I would gladly finish this. Actually I wanted to create my own server but the rest of my team has problems in their family so this got canceled as it would be too much work for me and searching for trustworthy people is always hard and long.. So maybe I find a server where I can help or at least just play and publish my ideas.

I have all these mods on my server, but... I have removed computronics, it was making some mess and author left developing computronics...

If you want to try it, let me know...

I will be very happy too see something like this...

Computronics isn't dead, Asie may have stepped away from it but Vexatos is still maintaining it