• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
SyberSmoke

Downloading a Program to OC??

I have watched the tutorials and I have a simple question.  As a fan of CC and it's ease of use for the lay person (me) I always liked the "Pastebin Get" function and used it a lot.  So does OC have a similar built in application?  How would I get some one else's code into my instance of OC with out it?

Snazzy.  Unless I missed it that could be something you all could put into the tutorials.  I looked there first and did not see anything.

Second question: Have you at OC considered making a built in app for scripts?  Like an App Store...for scripts where people could post their scripts, list versions, last update, last working revision of OC...etc.  That way people could browse in game and pull down programs that suit them.

With OC and CC being so close in function, this could be a selling point.  TBH, in my gaming group, many did not use CC because it was hard to use at times.  With most not be that technical, other less subtle tools would be used.  A thought is all.

Second question: Have you at OC considered making a built in app for scripts?  Like an App Store...for scripts where people could post their scripts, list versions, last update, last working revision of OC...etc.  That way people could browse in game and pull down programs that suit them.

There's OpenPrograms Package Manager (OPPM) which allows you to install programs from various users on the OpenPrograms organisation on GitHub (https://github.com/OpenPrograms)