• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Cat

My Feedback

Since this was in the Feedback section, not necessary a suggestion thread or anything; but, I'd like to say, Good job on adding additional features to OC over time and staying consistent in the development process. Most people (from what I've seen) usually can't sit through long projects like that, and I'm glad to see another developer pull that off.

I'd play with OC a bit more if it wasn't so constricted to Minecraft, just a personal thing, Minecraft got boring for me so nya.

I seriously wished the forums would have more replies and constructive criticism going around!
Sure there are Views, but it doesn't seem like users feel very encouraged to make replies to topics, if more people would reply to topics, then maybe more people would release programs.

>_< the forum environment was very important to me when I was involved with ComputerCraft. So nya.

Good job anyways, and I hope to see more on-going development, and not admins just randomly bailing (Example: Dan200, AfterLifeLochie, and Cloudy) over time and not an on-going spawn on New User zombies who post the same shit of Login Scripts.

xD

Unfortunately, yes, the forums aren't very active, but most of the stuff goes on in IRC anyway, so yeah. I haven't posted some of my stuff because I cba, and that if people want it, they can ask me on IRC.

Don't get me started on AfterLifeLochie though... Totally not thinking of stabbing that guy.

Unfortunately, yes, the forums aren't very active, but most of the stuff goes on in IRC anyway, so yeah. I haven't posted some of my stuff because I cba, and that if people want it, they can ask me on IRC.

Don't get me started on AfterLifeLochie though... Totally not thinking of stabbing that guy.

More programs on the forum = Better though :c

AfterLifeLochie hates my guts, but helped me out with deleting my entirety of accounts on the ComputerCraft.info website when I needed it deleted. He is fairly nice, hosted Epic's CCNet for free too. He just... gets upset really easily.

The forums are pretty slow, true. As mentioned above, part of the reason for that is probably that activity is spread out quite a bit, to IRC for one, but also to the issue tracker on Github. A lot of new features are discussed primarily over there as opposed to on the forums.

So yeah, until people post more programs I guess that's how it'll be, and I don't think there's much I can do to boost that :P But thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)