• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
oldtimeminer

Using OC with railcraft

Question

Gday everyone, I'm trying to set up a monitoring system for my rail network with indicator boards printing ticket machine etc for the stations. I have 8 plus grand central I'm working on, I have only minimal experience in programming and the like but I'm a fast learner though being a builder and individual contractor. I have never really needed the skill of programming and only really use programs such as project professional estimating software etc for work. I do however have an understanding of signals the routing system which it currently runs with and redstone. If I can it will be implemented in a world I have been creating for my autistic grandson whom I have custody of and introduced me to minecraft about 5-6 months ago while I have  been at home after suffering an injury at work on the jobsite. Since seeing a similar system on YouTube the boy wont let up and asks me bloody continually have I worked it out. I would really appreciate any advice or help I can get

Cheers

Edited by JoshTheEnder
Added punctuation so it's readable :)

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the response JoshtheEnder. I have decided that the routing throughout is good enough . I'll have a look at Computronics as I only really want to make a touchscreen ticket machine/indicator board at the front of each station and in my search on this subject I have come across a  couple of reads but cant recall the site now. cheers