• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Flo

Specific item output possible?

Hello,

So what I´m planing to do is to set up a tablet controlled missile launch systeem using open computers (execution logistics management and contoll of silo dors ect.) applied energistics2 (for storage and auto crafting of the missiles) and Icbm classics (for the missiles LOL)

so what i have in mind Is a missile silo where i can type in a command in my tablet for example "launch nukes" or "launch antimatter" ect. then the me system will automaticly load the silos with the missile i selectet using my me system where the missiles are stored, in this example Nukes or Antimatter missiles and then launch a specific ammount of them to a coordinate i also type in the tablet (or if possiple open a map on the tablet where i can select an area for the missiles to land) then send a redstone signal to the pistons opening the silo doors and then firing the missiles to the location 

my question is is something like that possible and if its possible how can i do it im not that into coding and tuff but opencomputers is the only option i see to accomplish this complicated and complex task 

thanks in advance 

yours faithfully 

Florian