• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

So does anyone know if its possible to create OpenOS In real life, I saw a youtube video way back, and I dont know if its fake or real, I want to get OpenOS in real life. If anyone knows how to do it, could you share this magical information with me? Thanks!

A few questions.

Why do you want to do this? Most real-world operating systems are considerably more capable than OpenOS, and Linux provides a very similar environment.

Do you still have the link to this video? It may have been LuPi2 running on a Raspberry Pi. If not, it was likely faked.

what's shown on the video is a Linux running on opencomputers emulator, so if you wish to have same, just have any Linux installation and run a terminal emulator like OCVM on it.

To be specific, the video does in fact show LuPi2, which I linked above - though replacing /bin/login on an Arch install or w/e with OCVM would likely accomplish something similar and be easier.