• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rayder44

Arguments for Geolyzer

Question

So it seems the Geolyzer can take some "options" when running .scan or .analyze. According to the wiki and in-game, the format is like so:

scan (x:number, z:number [, y:number, w:number, d:number, h:number][, ignoreReplaceable:boolean | options:table]) :table
analyze (side:number [, options:table]) :table

For argument 7 the format is easy to understand, it's either boolean or table. Boolean works as expected but the table is throwing me off (options:table). What goes in here? What data types, and how many? Digging through the source code reveals this:

val options = if (args.isBoolean(optIndex)) mapAsJavaMap(Map("includeReplaceable" -> !args.checkBoolean(optIndex))) else args.optTable(optIndex, Map.empty[AnyRef, AnyRef])

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Java, so it's a little tricky for me to understand. What this means to me is, if arg7 is a boolean, it will use that. Otherwise it will use a table. Putting variables other than boolean or table throws an error (understandably). .analyze has a similar line of code, as it also takes "options". However instead of optIndex, it just has the number 1.

val options = args.optTable(1, Map.empty[AnyRef, AnyRef])

That's about as far as I've gotten. Putting in values doesn't seem to do anything, the values themselves don't seem to do anything, and it seems anything I put in the table affects nothing.

Any ideas?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet