• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Technokid

Skyfactory 4, Opencomputers and oreExcavator

Question

This is my first time posting, so please notify me if I've forgotten anything.

I am playing on a skyfactory 4 map with friends and I have built a tree farm that automatically grows trees with bonemeal (A player has to plant the trees manually), pushes them to the side and mines them out. However, I wanted two drones to work together to fully automate this process. One to plant saplings automatically (The easy part), and the other one to use a crook to mine out the leaves (The hard part). If I can get things working I may use one drone to do both jobs. I would like to know if it is possible to have the drone use the oreExcavator mod. We have it installed and a player holding the tilde key while mining leaves with a crook mines out all of the leaves connected. This is what I want a drone to do, but I don't know how. Does anyone know if this is possible? Or would I have to get a player to do this manually? I know that the drone can go around the tree and mine leaves out one by one, but that is very slow and tedious. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question