• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Guest Anwender95

Not enough memory on free floppy

Question

Guest Anwender95

Hello! I have trouble.. I want create file in floppy's folder, but OS says:"Not enough memory". But floppy is free!

I have attached screenshot.

post-329-0-90497800-1404300214_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

The error means that there's not enough memory in the computer/robot (aka RAM), not that there's not enough disk space.

In other words, the file you're trying too open is too big for the capabilities of the robot.

Having had somewhat similar issue, solution was to break computer and rebuild it ...

my issue was that i had dropped a slightly big file onto it through the windows explorer, attempted to open it,

after that, the computer just didn't wanna do much, despite reboots and whatnot.

Sorry for being a bit rude, had a bad day. And when dropping big files onto floppies you should except this. Also empty files have a size of some bytes. You need to delete big files ingame for the floppy to notice. Otherwise the game just replaces the file....

Sorry for being a bit rude, had a bad day. And when dropping big files onto floppies you should except this. Also empty files have a size of some bytes. You need to delete big files ingame for the floppy to notice. Otherwise the game just replaces the file....

That's only if you have the bufferedFilesystems set to true in the config