• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Ta©ti Tac0Z

tacti OS window pased windows 7 expired

sence i saw igor Timofeev's mineos i was thinking if it was posible to get those static windows to move and infact there is:

welcome to the first showcase of the (really un-creative named) tacti OS:

as you can see it figtures moveable, sizeable, and interactive windows infact all programs running in the OS will be windowed!

useing my easy-to-use windowLib and windowed-program-api i'll happyly resive any feedback (download link avalable in the below posts)

(also its gonna happen anyway so come with those grammer currections poeple, i can take it)

i hope you guys will like my project

-thanks

FIRST OPEN BETA:

the first open beta can now be downloaded by running the following commands in the openOS terminal:

first command:

wget http://packages.noahtg.com/tactiOS/0.1/installOrUpdateOS.lua /installOrUpdateOS.lua -f

and then secount:

/installOrUpdateOS.lua

(remeber to install openOS to a hard drive if you haven't)

BETA version 1.2 changelog:

-added a digigal clock in the process line witch will contact my web server to get time evrey 2 min (currencly useing "Europe/Berlin" timezone - will be changeable in the future)

-some installer changes and fixes

technical infomation:

as said the OS will update the time and date evrey 120 sec altho the clock is going but just localy (meaning that if you pause the game the clock will go out of sync until it updates)

there is currectly a beep sound on update mainly for debuging will be removed in next version

to download the new version:

ether use the mothod apove or (if you have the old version) use the 'Update OS' button in the settings window found under menu

if you use the 'Update OS' button then keep in mind that it maybe a good idea to update twise (given that the installer as updated two)

BETA version 1.3 changelog:

-made maximasied windows more clean looking

-build in program 'file editor' has been added (altho its not done yet)

(currenly only openable in the 'file explore' program

current knowen bugs:

-windows some times refuses to listen to control inputs (close button, maximise button, etc) sems to be when a lot of windows is open at the same time

-windows doesn't get focused as they should while minimising and unminimising

8 hours ago, Ta©ti Tac0Z said:

ether use the mothod apove or (if you have the old version) use the 'Update OS' button in the settings window found under menu

if you use the 'Update OS' button then keep in mind that it maybe a good idea to update twise (given that the installer as updated two)

i'll happyly resive feedback and suggestions

BETA VERSION 1.4 changelog:

-fixed MASIVE keyboard input lag

-comeing even closer to finish the file editor (save new file, load and open is still not working but all other functions sems to be working -

am sorry for not being done with the file editor for long time ago altho am really happy as how it turned out now i'll finish it as soon as i can)

two download this new version:

On 9/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, Ta©ti Tac0Z said:

first command:

wget http://packages.noahtg.com/tactiOS/0.1/installOrUpdateOS.lua /installOrUpdateOS.lua -f

and then secount:

/installOrUpdateOS.lua

or click on the 'update OS' button in tactiOS settings window if you have a older version of tactiOS

BETA VERSION 1.5 changelog:

-fixed unesesary 'os.sleep(1)' in 'fileExplore' Window

-added and finished the fileEditor Window, now fully works (requested by Elektron72)

COMEING UP:

-finish the app store window

On 10/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, Ta©ti Tac0Z said:

first command:

and then secount:

/installOrUpdateOS.lua

or click on the 'update OS' button in tactiOS settings window if you have a older version of tactiOS

BETA version 1.6 changelog:

-added the CMD program window: a loot like the windows CMD and the openos shell

COMEING UP:

-finish the app store window

KNOWEN bug:

-CMD prints out a syntask error when reporting a error made by other programs

On 10/6/2018 at 10:30 PM, Ta©ti Tac0Z said:

On 10/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, Ta©ti Tac0Z said:

first command:

and then secount:

/installOrUpdateOS.lua

On 9/7/2018 at 1:41 PM, Ta©ti Tac0Z said:

sence i saw igor Timofeev's mineos i was thinking if it was posible to get those static windows to move and infact there is:

welcome to the first showcase of the (really un-creative named) tacti OS:

as you can see it figtures moveable, sizeable, and interactive windows infact all programs running in the OS will be windowed!

useing my easy-to-use windowLib and windowed-program-api i'll happyly resive any feedback (download link avalable in the below posts)

(also its gonna happen anyway so come with those grammer currections poeple, i can take it)

i hope you guys will like my project

-thanks

Currently, the installer doesn't work and generates an empty file, along with an error message that is shown in the attached image.

Maybe the installer works fine for everyone else, but at least for me, it's broken

---EDIT---

I have 256 MEGABYTES of RAM in my computer

And i have the latest version of the mod

I have 2x computronics magical memory with the config with a max limit to about 256 megabytes, in a creative mode case and a creative mode accelerated processing unit, with a tier 3 HDD, an internet card, a wireless card and a computronics sound card

I also have 5 disk drives, if you were curious

err0r.png

mem0ry.PNG

setup.PNG

Edited by RowanBord0192
Add more info

On 3/12/2021 at 12:15 PM, RowanBord0192 said:

Currently, the installer doesn't work and generates an empty file, along with an error message that is shown in the attached image.

Maybe the installer works fine for everyone else, but at least for me, it's broken

---EDIT---

I have 256 MEGABYTES of RAM in my computer

And i have the latest version of the mod

I have 2x computronics magical memory with the config with a max limit to about 256 megabytes, in a creative mode case and a creative mode accelerated processing unit, with a tier 3 HDD, an internet card, a wireless card and a computronics sound card

I also have 5 disk drives, if you were curious

err0r.png

mem0ry.PNG

setup.PNG

The URL (http://packages.noahtg.com/tactiOS/0.1/installOrUpdateOS.lua) unknown host.