• Charcoal
Csstform

PokeOC - Alpha Testers wanted!

Forum Software  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Forum Software

• phpBB
    • IP Board (old forums)

Hello! I am a new face on the forum, not have even touched OC yet, but me and a few others have been working on a program for CC for a little while now. Yesterday, one of the devs suggested that we support OC. So, here we are!

Now. Unlike the way many people port iOS apps to Android, I wish this to be a full port to OC, with some differences, kindof how Pokemon Ruby is to Pokemon Sapphire. However, seeing as I have never used OC before, I would like a bit of help.

I'm sure you are wondering: "What is this program already!!?" This program is called PokeOC (Sister of PokeCC). THe goal of this is to recreate pokemon in the OpenComputers Mod. If you are interested, I am taking a few alpha testers, and would be happy to pick up some devs for OC. Thank you!

Additional information is on our forums: http://pokecc.boards.net

~Csstform

This is a really great project guys! I really recommend getting on board. I'm helping to develop the project back at CC and would recommend getting on board. It's a great bunch of guys over here at PokeCC always ready to help with whatever help is needed...

I'll just note that I'm not actually a dev, but an alpha tester, who suggested (and offered to port) PokeOC. I'm brand (well not reallyf, I'm actually getting the boilerplate done for an OC emulator) new to OC too, but I've learned my stuff. Only issue with the OC port is that you are going to need to craft higher-end hardware. But yeah, I might need a little help at times, so additional devs are welcome. Also, the new forums link is http://pokecc.vifino.cc/forum