• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
BrisingrAerowing

OC port of Sidoh's CC AE2 Stockpile Program

I am working on a port of Sidoh's AE2 Stockpile program, originally for ComputerCraft. It allows for keeping a specific number of items in stock in an AE2 system, and has the ability to add and remove items without the user having to edit configuration files.

I am writing this for the 1.10.2 version of OC / AE2, so it may or may not work on the 1.7.10 version. I also plan on adding ExtraCells compatibility for fluids and whatnot (I have a custom build from the ExtraCells 1.10.2 git code, because I like living on the edge).

I am porting this file by file, so watch this space for new information / releases.

The initial plan is for full feature parity with the original, then I will focus on adding new features.

Side Note: The code is VERY well written, so porting shouldn't take too long.

UPDATE: I have the initial port done and will upload it to my repository soon.

UPDATE2: I am also planning a Refined Storage version. That may take a little longer.

EDIT: Even though this is on my programs repo, it is still very WIP and shouldn't be used at this time. I currently do not have access to my system due to it having a bad power socket, so further work will have to wait until that is fixed.