• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
CasualDoug

Trading Upgrade Difficulties

Question

I just started messing with OpenComputers to automate Villager trading, and I can't figure out what my problem is.  I have a Tier 2 robot with 3 Inventory Upgrades and a Trading Upgrade, trying to trade 26 coal for an emerald, but it tells me I don't have inventory space.  I've tried moving the coal out of the selected slot and moved the selected slot from slot 1, but no luck.  What am I doing wrong?

robot.PNG

6 answers to this question

On 25.01.2017 at 3:45 AM, Molinko said:

Is it possible that your robot also requires the inventory controller upgrade as well?? Inventory upgrade for space. Trading for ... trading. Inv controller for inventory interaction..

No, it's not necessarily. Mod itself must find a free slot

CasualDoug, pls, show version list of mods.

Hello,

I'm having the same issue using: Minecraft 1.10-2, ExtraRails-1.10.2-1.1.1, HammerCore_1.10.2-1.2.3, hopperducts-mc1.9.4-1.4.8, ImmersiveEngineering-0.10-55, InventoryTweaks-1.61-58, jei_1.10.2-3.13.6.387, Mantle-1.10.2-0.10.4, morefuelsmod-1.10.x-1.5.2, OpenComputers-MC1.10.2-1.6.1.6, PerfectSpawn-MC1.10.2-1.4, ProgressiveAutomation-1.10.2-1.6.53, redstonepaste-mc1.9.4-1.7.4, ShadowMC-1.10.2-3.4.4, SolarFluxReborn_1.10.2-2.4r, Xaeros_Minimap_1.12.1_Forge_1.10.2.