• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Ahem, just noticed the aliases seem to be broken, after installing just run "edit -r /usr/lib/noteal/read.me" instead of "notehelp"!!!! And "/usr/lib/noteconf" instead of "noteconf"

That bug is going to be fixed soon(before hl3 comes out)

Cause when someones looking for an api he looks here first, i make dedicared, more developer oriented thread for it here!  :ph34r: 

So NoteAL is a api which enables consistent Noteblock configuration across all supporting programs, and yours could be the next!

Features:
-Computronics iron-noteblock support! (i highly recommend you to use computronics!)
-coniguration saved in consistent places(/home if possible, otherwise /tmp)
-STEREO!!! «N»
-additional confutil api to save your own configs!!!
-easy to set up for the user(simply run noteconf)

Instructions = run notehelp

Download and my other programs: http://oc.cil.li/index.php?/topic/116-wuerfel-21s-oc-toolkit-everything-and-more/

it does ease the configuration and programming of noteblocks by abstracting away the actual components into an easy to use api...

Still not really explained from my end. Oh well.

"Configuration and programming", meaning, changing the pitch and also setting up music and stuff like that, yes?

Configuration == you only need to set it up once, and then evrything that uses NoteAL works

Programming == Yeah, you just need to give instrument, pitch and left/right and it plays a note on whatever is configured(Vanilla noteblocks or Computronics iron noteblocks)

Also it has a little midi like thing called notestream

Configuration == you only need to set it up once, and then evrything that uses NoteAL works

Programming == Yeah, you just need to give instrument, pitch and left/right and it plays a note on whatever is configured(Vanilla noteblocks or Computronics iron noteblocks)

Also it has a little midi like thing called notestream

Ok, that's a bit useful. I might test this API out later by creating an experimental Beatmania game.