• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Nexarius

nexDHD - SG-Craft Stargate Control Program

10 hours ago, Nexarius said:

Update 3.0.0:

I've added secondary screens to make your control room cooler.

First of all: Awesome! 

So if i get this right the tier 1 screens display chevrons and the tier 3 screens display the gate status?

Is there a limitation for the number of small screens that can be added?

4 hours ago, Quisquid said:

First of all: Awesome! 

So if i get this right the tier 1 screens display chevrons and the tier 3 screens display the gate status?

Is there a limitation for the number of small screens that can be added?

That's right.
There is no limitation for the number of screens BUT adding more takes more time to process/update the screens -> slower
And of course every screen is a component so you need a computer who can handle so many component connected. (server racks!)

I'm playing on 1.12.2 with a continuation of SG Craft (stargate network i think) and everything seems to still work even with the new features which is amazing, but I cant get the tablet to work with it, and idk if this is just with the new version or what because idk how to set up the tablet in the first place, unless im blind i also dont see how to do that on here already

On 1/22/2020 at 9:16 PM, UncoveredKhan09 said:

I'm playing on 1.12.2 with a continuation of SG Craft (stargate network i think) and everything seems to still work even with the new features which is amazing, but I cant get the tablet to work with it, and idk if this is just with the new version or what because idk how to set up the tablet in the first place, unless im blind i also dont see how to do that on here already

I showed it in this video. It starts at 6:18.

On 6/10/2019 at 8:59 PM, Nexarius said:

Sure.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:01 AM, PhoenixIO said:

There is a new Stargate mod AUNIS that is looking very good,. and has added in Open Computers support. I was wondering if there would be a way to port this program to work with the new mod?

Curse forge: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/aunis

Git hub: https://github.com/MrJake222/AUNIS/wiki

i would love to see this work for Aunis as I have switched to using it exclusively and the mod developer is doing so much for the mod (very recently he added the Universe Stargate)

On 3/20/2020 at 6:01 AM, PhoenixIO said:

There is a new Stargate mod AUNIS that is looking very good,. and has added in Open Computers support. I was wondering if there would be a way to port this program to work with the new mod?

Curse forge: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/aunis

Git hub: https://github.com/MrJake222/AUNIS/wiki

On 4/6/2020 at 3:29 PM, UncoveredKhan09 said:

i would love to see this work for Aunis as I have switched to using it exclusively and the mod developer is doing so much for the mod (very recently he added the Universe Stargate)

I've looked at it ... but for example let's look how both mods handle dialing the gate from a computer.

SG-Craft works like this:

sg.dial("ABC-DEF-GHI")

and AUNIS works like this:

sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 1")
"wait for event locked symbol 1"
sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 2")
"wait for event locked symbol 2"
sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 3")
"wait for event locked symbol 3"
sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 4")
"wait for event locked symbol 4"
sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 5")
"wait for event locked symbol 5"
sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 6")
"wait for event locked symbol 6"
sg.engageSymbol("symbol name 7")
"wait for event locked symbol 7"
sg.engageGate()

It's possible but there is a bunch of differences like that.

I might have some time to do it but I can't promise anything.

Sorry for necroposting, but I have just started using this program, and am wondering if there is a way to hide specific stargate addresses from specific stargates? (EG: 1 upgraded stargate in the nether can see other non upgraded stargates in the nether and the upgraded stargate in the overworld, and the end, but can't see any un-upgraded stargates that are in the overworld and the end.)

On 5/17/2021 at 1:36 AM, Shadow said:

Sorry for necroposting, but I have just started using this program, and am wondering if there is a way to hide specific stargate addresses from specific stargates? (EG: 1 upgraded stargate in the nether can see other non upgraded stargates in the nether and the upgraded stargate in the overworld, and the end, but can't see any un-upgraded stargates that are in the overworld and the end.)

Isn't that how it's already working? If the stargate aren't upgraded it cannot dial them right? All addresses the computer receives are first checked and only added if they can be dialed by that stargate.
I'm using the stargates function to report how much energy is required to dial the gate to determine if the stargate can dial it or not. The function should report an error on an upgraded stargate in the nether with a not upgraded stargate in the overworld. If that not the case then I think it's a bug in the mod.

Alternativly there is a config option to stop your computer from transmitting any addresses if you want that.