• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Nexarius

nexDHD - SG-Craft Stargate Control Program

It's pretty easy.
1cAPTYz.png

Whatever you write here as the IDC will be the code that people have to send to open the iris of your stargate. (If Iris control is turned on)

If you want to connect to a stargate and it is protected with an iris and an IDC then you can send the code manually by pressing E.
UQiDP2D.png

or if you are lazy (like me) and want to automate it.
P6w5Mzf.png

If you enter the IDC (for the other gate not for your own gate) here next to the address then it will be automatically transmitted when you connect to that address.

Right now it only works via this program because I'm not using any network cards but instead the built in sg.sendMessage() system from the stargate computer interface to the stargate computer interface on the other side.

edit: I will check the code. I will add it if it is possible to add it without having to rewrite everything.

On 19.7.2017 at 6:14 PM, CrazyTolradi said:

Is there anyway an IDC can be sent via a tablet or other device? Or must it be via this program?

I found a quick dirty solution. You will have to manually add this function to the file /stargate/Kontrollprogramm.lua (somewhere in the middle; after initialisation but before the main loop is called).
QUgfVd2.png

If that function is included and you added a (wireless) network card then you can use this function on any other computer to transmit the IDC.
BuheDID.png

I'm not going to add this to the automated updater because it has some problems.
1) If you spam the broadcast then you can essentially block the stargate computer because this solution is slow (even at 20tps).
2) It doesn't give you on the other side any feedback if the IDC was accepted or not.

I might make a proper solution later.

Hallo

Ich arbeite seit kurzem sehr erfolgreich mit dem programm, habe aber eine frage, da sie nicht im tutorial beschrieben wird. 

Wie bekomme ich ein Remote Terminal ans Laufen?

ich habe gesehen, dass das implementiert wurde, aber ich wüsste gern, was ich machen muss um nicht überall neben dem SG auch noch OC aufbauen zu müssen fürs IDC.

liebe Grüße und danke im voraus

On 25.11.2017 at 4:35 PM, TePi said:

Hallo

Ich arbeite seit kurzem sehr erfolgreich mit dem programm, habe aber eine frage, da sie nicht im tutorial beschrieben wird. 

Wie bekomme ich ein Remote Terminal ans Laufen?

ich habe gesehen, dass das implementiert wurde, aber ich wüsste gern, was ich machen muss um nicht überall neben dem SG auch noch OC aufbauen zu müssen fürs IDC.

liebe Grüße und danke im voraus

Also

1. Das Remote Terminal funktioniert genau wie ein Bildschirm bzw es ersetzt den Bildschirm.

2. Remote Terminal kann sich nur mit einem Server verbinden.

13 hours ago, chezpaul said:

Is there a way to change the colors on the main screen?

I would like to go a little more blackish.

Thanks. Great program.

Technically yes.

I used color variables over the entire program.
They are initialized in the /stargate/check.lua file.
If you can give me the HEX values for the "dark theme" then I can implement it as a config option (check.lua is going to be overwritten on each update).

This might be helpful.

Sure...

The blueish/green main text is 57DED4

The black background is 020204

The text over is obviously inverted so black text and blueish fill

The red text is C80E13 You can decide where that would look cool

And the green is 91DF44 also up to you to decide where it goes of course.

Not too much of the green and red though.  ;-)

That would be really cool.

I forgot the white text on blue background that you could use to select the gates.

Blue: 3667A2

White: D2D7CF

Oh and also the dark gray parenthesis : 555753

Thanks for doing this.

Hey me again. So I've been using the program fine until now.

I added a new SG and teleported to an older gate that has the SG ID but not it's name in the address. So I click Edit Address in order to rename it appropriately. But when I did that I got a blank screen. I was able to Ctrl W to close that window. 

If I clicked on Edit address then same thing.

So I turned off the computer. then turned it back on. And I got /home #

So I typed pastebin run -f and the code and it did it's usual loading thing but then /home # screen with nothing on it.

If I shutdown and reboot, same thing again.

I'm stuck on this planet. 

What do I do?

EDIT: I figured it out. Just created a new hard drive.