I am having just a bit of trouble using this plugin. I'm fairly new to OpenComputers as a whole, so please correct me if I'm wrong in any of these steps I've taken.
From the start, I:
1. got a T3 case with a T3 graphics card, 2 T2.5 RAM, and a T1 hard drive
2. installed openos on the hard drive
3. Pasted the contents of the zip file in the OP into my /lib/ folder corresponding to the hard drive
4. placed the same miku picture Moonlight used in /home/ to use as a test
5. Ran "pngview", and input "miku.png"
Similar to simon, I recieved an error:
* PNG Loading Error *
While attempting to load '/home/miku.png' as PNG, libPNGImage errored:
/lib/deflatelua.lua:115: unexpected end of file with context 1
Similar but not the same as mine is with the "context 1". If anyone could assist or let me know if I'm missing something, it would be greatly appreciated.