Ok, I understand now. I omitted where I hooked up another Elite energy cube so the reactor had time to turn on and make steam to charge it up. That explains the "Calibrating" message that I saw. It all makes sense now! Thanks so much for your help. Your program is awesome and I know it will keep my power grid functioning at maximum efficiency. Have a great day!
Well, I wish I could say that it works perfectly, but for some reason, there is an error with my reactor. When I run "brgc_reactor start" it starts up my reactor just fine. But when I run "brgc_turbine start" my turbine starts up but then the error occurs. I tried again but altered my cable setup and waited a bit before starting the turbine program and it seems to be working flawlessly now. Was I running the turbine program too quickly? If you could help me stamp out this one last bug then I'm sure I can apply it to any other setup that I build later. Thanks so much for your help. This wil
OMG I'm a dummy. As soon as I sent my last reply it hit me. There's an installation file on the floppy. Duh! LS and see the /bin. cd /bin, there's the install file. Run it, restart, download the brgc_installer, run it. Works. Holy crap. I'm gonna go hug a Creeper now.
Here's what I found and the result of your request. It's probably something simple that I'm missing on my end, but I can't figure out what. Plus, it's been well over 25 years since I messed with Lua. To say that I'm rusty is an understatement. But I'd really like to get your program to work as it will do exactly what I need. Thanks for your help.