• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Lizzy Trickster

Latest Stable OpenComputers Version   11/26/16

The latest released version of OpenComputers is version 1.7.2 for MC 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2 & 1.12.2. See more information here! Beta/Dev builds can be found at the Jenkins Build Server (ci.cil.li)
XyFreak

Big Reactors Grid Control

I don't see anything wrong, no. "waiting for server" usually means that you have tickrate problems. If your server keeps spamming the exception you posted earlier tho, this would explain why your tps is basically non-existing ;).

We'll have to wait for Zero to show up so he can take a look at the extreme reactors code as your pastebin points towards there being a problem.

14 hours ago, XyFreak said:

@ZeroNoRyouki I think you might've forgot to check for a 0 somewhere :P

That's strange. I don't check because that divisor could never be zero in an assembled reactor: it's the number of fuel rods in each fuel "assembly" (control rod + fuel rods) strike that, it's the total number of fuel rods (which is even worse) so it will always be >= 1. Something else is going on

@Will135 could you please post me a couple of pics of the interior of your reactor?

1 minute ago, ZeroNoRyouki said:

Thank you

now i probably should add that this is the first time it said anything in the logs about the reactor but ive been facing this issue for a while (sudden no tps ect)

When does this happen? Do you leave the reactor alone to do it's things (with or without BRGC running) and then suddenly it happens or do you do something to the Reactor (in the GUI, to the structures, around it, etc)? Could you send me the complete FML log using a nopaste service please?

it happens both if i stay there and use the BRGC and if i go away and dont touch the program it still happens but as soon as i close the program no problems occur

I was getting the 0 TPS as well when I upgraded ER to 0.4.5.48 when trying to fix my server crashes.  Would go to 0 as soon as I switched on the OpenComputer setup.  Had to forcefully shut down the server.  So I'm back to the old version of ER that comes with Revelation 1.8.0.  My original crashes seemed to happen straight away if I have 3 or more turbines, which points to what XyFreak mentioned about turbines being the cause, 1 or 2 turbines seems to run fine, although my server did crash again with the same issue after about 4 days, so I've turned off the OpenComputer setup and left the turbines/reactors running at the optimised settings it had chosen before it crashed.

On 11.4.2018 at 9:37 PM, JacobTOG said:

I get this error! Didnt edit or anything. Tried re-downloading.

You wrote http://xymp.tenyx.de/standalone/brgc_installer.lua instead of http://xypm.tenyx.de/standalone/brgc_installer.lua

What you downloaded was a 404 error page ;)

I seem to be having an issue where my turbines refuse to disengage the coils and slow down to about 53 rpm. I've tried messing with all the settings, and setting them to independent to try and disengage the coils manually, but they just re-engage instantly.

You have to rerun the OpenOS installer after you install a new version of the mod and put the OpenOS loot disk in the disk drive. XyFreak is removing the thread library dependency (as noted above in the thread) as it didn't do what he thought.

@flashbastard Sounds like you have troubles getting enough steam into your turbine / water into your reactor. This definitely shouldn't happen! Can you send me a screenshot of the details screen of the turbine in question?