• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
XyFreak

Draconic Control - Get everything out of your draconic reactor

@XyFreak

I tried out the berreder config but it seems to be wrong (ignore the autostart value):

0oHds2Y.png

I tested it before with you simulator: 

K0cvgOf.png

But this is, what the reactor in 1.7.10 is doing with it so I assume that there is smth. wrong. Because I started the reactor already 12 1/2 hours ago - Test with 1.12.2 will follow on the weekend :)

tj2ysHr.png

Are you running with other mods? Some of the mod pack creators modify how power generation works - in which case the behavior will be different from the simulator. Your results look similar to what I’ve gotten with some mod packs that did this.

It looks like not enough power is being extracted from the reactor. DC is "immune" to config file changes as it has code in place to figure out those multipliers through backwards calculation (and sometimes they just don't matter). Is wherever you're piping the energy to able to accept that much / store that much? (I'm guessing yes but still asking ;) )

5 hours ago, XyFreak said:

It looks like not enough power is being extracted from the reactor. DC is "immune" to config file changes as it has code in place to figure out those multipliers through backwards calculation (and sometimes they just don't matter). Is wherever you're piping the energy to able to accept that much / store that much? (I'm guessing yes but still asking ;) )

I use Cryo-Ducts (unlimited transfer) and Tesseracts (see picture). On the end another Tesseract is directly connected to the Energy Pylon to get/receive the energy (one Tesseract for sending energy into the storage ball and one to drain from it and only for the reactor)

V2eQvqK.jpg

B3eagvG.jpg

Master Question here: How can I get a breeder in 1.7.10 if smth. is going wrong?

So the 1.7 version is built around extracting energy from the reactor and reinjecting it through a seperate circuit. As a result, the flux gate extracting energy that goes to storage is only extracting CALCULATED_OUTPUT - REINJECT

So there's your problem. Your setup looks more like the 1.10 setup, in which case you should propably use the 1.10 program. (I knew i changed something important going from 1.7 to 1.10)

10 hours ago, XyFreak said:

So the 1.7 version is built around extracting energy from the reactor and reinjecting it through a seperate circuit. As a result, the flux gate extracting energy that goes to storage is only extracting CALCULATED_OUTPUT - REINJECT

So there's your problem. Your setup looks more like the 1.10 setup, in which case you should propably use the 1.10 program. (I knew i changed something important going from 1.7 to 1.10)

Hmmm, since I am the server owner and my mate has no probles with it, I can test the current version of your script in 1.7.10 and will see, if I can create a void in the void or if the reactor will still be there :D
Give me one or two days and I'll share my experiences and what I have used in the config ;)

Uhm, wasn't there a change for the reactor so that newer version of your script are incompatible with 1.7.10?

And how can I update my current version? Installed is the 1.7.10 version. Any update script available or is it safe to re-run the dc_installer again?