• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
NEO

Teleporter

Hello, dear Sangar, I would like to offer you the idea for the OC, in the form of adding the block to teleport entity, well, or at least, the players how to work the block to teleportation will need at least 2 units, they must be connected to the same network, teleportation should that be buffer stored n-the amount of energy, the farther away the more energy, as there will be teleported to a code, we take proxy teleporter - it will be a starting point, and calls teleport into arguments pass the address of another teleporter, well, further work scala code, and need to add a function to calculate the amount of energy used to teleport between them, in an argument, too, is passed the address of the final teleporter like you the idea? I pushed the idea of ​​creating more comfortable lift. Sorry for the bad english. :lol:

With Computronics installed, EnderIO's Teleporter Block can be controlled via an OC Computer. I'd recommend using that, as EnderIO is a nice mod to have, and Computronics is an addon to OC that adds tons of inter-mod compatibility with OC and various mods.