• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Joker119

Big reactor control program keeps crashing

Question

So I have a passively cooled Big Reactor, using opencomputers I'm trying to control the reactor from afar, this program automates controlling the reactors control rods so that it only produces energy that is needed. 

After a random period of time I get an error in the main chunk in reference to the function handleReactor

I'm not much of a lua person so I have no clue what's going on with it.  Here's a pastebin of the code http://pastebin.com/ixiQuSV0

2 answers to this question

Im guessing that you did not make this yourself?

If you just need a simple program to make it go on when power is low and off when power is high (It does not waste Yellorite) then I have a program for you. (Also smaller so with some studying it might help you get a better grip on lua.)

As for the error, I need to get a copy of the error, and its easier to make your own program most of the time. Thats why I made mine.

Im guessing that you did not make this yourself?

If you just need a simple program to make it go on when power is low and off when power is high (It does not waste Yellorite) then I have a program for you. (Also smaller so with some studying it might help you get a better grip on lua.)

As for the error, I need to get a copy of the error, and its easier to make your own program most of the time. Thats why I made mine.

this is something that I am looking for but with some rod control, have any ideas? I have been searching for a while and cont seem to find anything