• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sangar

OpenComputers v1.5.10

OpenComputers 1.5.10 is out now! This one took a little longer than intended, so the change log is a bit longer, too!

As always, remember to make a backup of your world before updating.

Download on Curse.

• Added: APU, a hybrid of CPU and GPU. Limited for the costs, but essentially opens up a card slot.
  • Added: Getter in Debug Card to query list of online players and known dimensions.
  • Added: Made blocks compatible with AE2 spatial system.
  • Added: Slow block breaking for robots and drones.
  • Changed: AE2 controller driver functionality is now always present in interfaces, even when channels are enabled.
  • Changed: Port of a received ComputerCraft network message is now appended instead of prepended (allows more generic message handling).
  • Changed: Removed recipe for endstone, added fake endstone instead and OreDictionatified the drone recipes.
  • Changed: Tablets should now keep running when changing dimensions (e.g. going to the nether).
  • Changed: Updated native libraries to Lua 5.2.4. Tested them as best I could in VMs, but let me know if persistence stops working for you after this update.
  • Fixed: 3D Printer shape limit check being off by one.
  • Fixed: Duplicate rendering of equipped item on robots.
  • Fixed: GUI of invalidated screens not closing.
  • Fixed: Hopefully got rid of potential one-time lag when turning on the first computer after starting the game.
  • Fixed: Hover upgrades not working when built-into robots (worked only in container slots).
  • Fixed: Issues in ComputerCraft integration.
  • Fixed: Issues with AE2 export bus driver.
  • Fixed: MFR Safari Net converter (i.e. info added to item stack descriptor).
  • Fixed: Shift-clicking something into a database filling all empty slots with that item.