• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Zoidbert

AE2 Stock Auto Crafting V1.3 /w Installer

This is a simple Applied Energistics 2 Stock AutoCrafting monitor.

With this programm you can say that you want to keep certain items and amounts in stock.

You can specify how many processors you want the program to use.

If ingredients are missing the program will tell you in the message column, but not which ingredients.

If you want to change or delete an item you have to check the box infront of the item name and the press the change or delete button.

The program creates automatically 2 config files, 1 for the items and the other one for some other values (at this time only max cpu usage is stored in this file).

V1.3:

https://pastebin.com/326Sh9Xe << Installer for AutoCrafting and GUI Lib                  (pastebin get 326Sh9Xe AE2AutoStockInstaller.lua)                

Changelog:

• Completely overwritten Code
  • Added GUI for better editing of Crafting List
  • Added Installer (Installer will set Startup to AE2 Auto Stock tool)

V1.2:

not Published

V1.1:

https://pastebin.com/wDup161T

Changelog:

• Added more errors: No Recipe (if recipe is not in network) and All Cpus busy (if players/programs request/s occupied all cpus)

V1.0:

https://pastebin.com/JC3WewzK

Have fun and enjoy...

Sorry for my bad english... :rolleyes:

AE2AutoStock_Main.thumb.PNG.529bcc21f27a3c6b6822975731c9e8db.PNG

AE2AutoStock_AddItem.thumb.PNG.d200547c702a721f19ca5e0cb3d214a3.PNG

Edited by Zoidbert
Update to V1.3
15 hours ago, BrisingrAerowing said:

That bug is on line 233, as it calls saveItems instead of SaveItems (note the initial letter being lowercase). Simple fix.

Also: from looking at the code, I think the 'name' parameter is the registry name of the item, e.g. minecraft:torch or chisel:chisel_diamond. You can use F3+H to see those names.

Thank you both, i will fix this bug in next version.

14 hours ago, duz_holger said:

still no joy even with registry name raw name and a new error

2019-02-02_06.32.15.png

2019-02-02_06.33.30.png

2019-02-02_06.38.50.png

You have to insert the item name in all lowercase i think... here is an example (fluixcrystal from applied energistics):

number 1 is the registered name of the item in minecraft and number 2 is the item damage (metadata)....

some modders use only one registered name for all their ingots etc... the damage specifies then what ingot it is...

itemInfo.PNG.e53c0b26803397ab9bb73563c3dffe9e.PNG

addItem.PNG.7d528a4a8391172d392e80b806875809.PNG

the 2nd error i couldn reproduce... sorry...

total noob here how do you attach the computer to the ae2 system please?

Ok found out how to do it.  But now after I run the installer program it says it installed then auto reboots.  But when it is booted I have the gui background but got the home prompt on screen

2019-02-04_19_22_51.thumb.png.2cd76a7ab50fda6d69276d84890b6730.png

Edited by grazazel
worked out original answer but got a new problem
On 2/20/2019 at 2:31 PM, Grorkef said:

I use your program for a few days, but after a few hours, the computer crashes with a "not enough memory" error. I use a Tier 3 Computer Case with 2 Tier 3.5 Memory Modules.

How many recipies do you have added? at our server we have 25 recipies added with no problem so far...

Since the script is constantly running CheckItemsAndCraft, it is incredibly heavy while using it on a multiplayer server. It is basically unusable in multiplayer because of that.

You should consider adding a timer (configurable by the user) that limits the update frequency.
We've used another stock keeping program in the past, one that's by far not as nice as yours, that had this feature (https://github.com/TweakPack/Programs/blob/master/stocklist/stock.lua)
Perhaps there is something useful in there you can use. It has several things to prevent server lagging, like checkFrequency and recraftDelay.

Hi folks,

I'm currently pretty busy in my job and unfortunately I have no time to work on the program at the moment. I hope I can find some time soon to work on the errors and publish a better version.

On 7/21/2019 at 12:26 PM, Nexarius said:

I just tried to install this but it doesn't work.

image.thumb.png.be972c448d9491792ea8486dd4bbc18c.png

What Mincreaft Version do you use? The programm is written for Minecraft 1.12.1 with ComputerCraft and Computronics 1.12.1-1.6.5

You also need an top tier Computer (tier 3 Computer Case with tier 3.5 memory)

7 hours ago, Nexarius said:

Ok it failed because of 2 memory tier 1. It works with Tier 3.5.

But i cannot make this thing autocraft anything.

1.PNG

Can you post an screenshot of the main window of the program?

On 6/27/2019 at 8:05 PM, Jelmar said:

Since the script is constantly running CheckItemsAndCraft, it is incredibly heavy while using it on a multiplayer server. It is basically unusable in multiplayer because of that.

You should consider adding a timer (configurable by the user) that limits the update frequency.
We've used another stock keeping program in the past, one that's by far not as nice as yours, that had this feature (https://github.com/TweakPack/Programs/blob/master/stocklist/stock.lua)
Perhaps there is something useful in there you can use. It has several things to prevent server lagging, like checkFrequency and recraftDelay.

I will use your suggestion in the next version. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for you'r job here, really, good job

I have few suggests.

1/Install script must be install your program in the directory where is it, for the moment your program is installed in the home whatever  i put it.
2/Provide a way for quit the program.
2-1/Maybe if you can provide a way for just quit the screen of your programm but still keep it run.
3/Maybe propose a first screen for choose item in the list of craft learn by AE2 whitout have to write item but just check in the list.

I've been managing to use this program just fine, but when I updated the 1.12.2 pack, it suddenly stopped working. I can't figure out how the small update would've messed things up, as I've tried re-running the program on other freshly build computers, but it returns the same error when I try to add anything to the list. Here's a screenshot:

2023-09-12_03_30_47.thumb.png.441bce901642c8f38423ff1dfa52b110.png