• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
ComputerErika

Remote Control Microcontroll Bios

Ok!!! So I have been working my butt off to get this to work. It is a wirelessly controlled microcontroller! And if you have a look at the code you might notice that it DOES NOT HAVE SPACING! I RAN OUT OF EEPROM SPACE OK!!! DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT THAT!!! Ok... This took a long time to work all this out but I think its great!

FEATURES:

Network Cards (not sure about computronics spoofing card though)

Wireless Network Cards (both tiers)

Linked Cards (my personal favorite)

Names

Passwords

Ports

SUPER EASY!!!

USES:

Remote Door Control

Remote Redstone Control

Remote ANYTHING WITH A MICROCONTROLLER Control

TUTORIAL:

Step One - Set up a pc that can edit EEPROMs (I use the flash command)

Step Two - Download the Pastebin file using  this command: pastebin get BrhTgvET RCMICROBIOS

Step There - Upload it to the EEPROM. I use this command: flash RCMICROBIOS

Step Four - Make a Microcontroller: Must include these things 1. A Modem of any kind 2. A sign upgrade 3.  The EEPROM that you just made

Step Five - Place down the Microcontroller where you want then fill out a sign on ITS FACE like this: LINE1 = name of microcontroller LINE2 = password LINE3 = port (nothing if using a linked card)

EXAMPLES SENDS:

A. component.modem.broadcast(217,"DOOR A", "password123", "component.proxy(component.list(\"redstone\")()).setOutput(2,1)") --Yes you most call components this way on a EEPROM

B. component.tunnel.send("DOOR A", "password123", "local R = component.proxy(component.list(\"redstone\")())") --But you can just save them as variables

C. component.modem.broadcast(217,"DOOR A","password123","return R.getInput(2)") --it can even return data to you in a SERIALIZED packet! YAY! :D

LINKS:

https://pastebin.com/BrhTgvET

And that's about it. If you have any suggestions just say so! I'll try to make this as great as possible!