• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Brodur

Easy item ids?

Question

Is there an easy way to obtain Item ids, common names, and material costs?

I am conceptualizing an inventory management program and wondering about the feasability of having robots pick the base components needs to craft an item based on a recursivley generated list (calls all the different material costs until it returns an item with no cost). I have a CSV of vanilla ids and names, but not material costs. Furthermore this would likely be used with some FTB modpack, which would mean I would like to know if there are lists out there for modded items as well. Any resources would be much appreciated.

5 answers to this question

What minecraft version? I found a recipe dumper for 1.7.10 and 1.8, and I just updated it to 1.12.1 without knowing what I am doing. And yes, it works.

The original source is on Github

I am planning on forking that code and doing a release for 1.12.1.

Here is the dump format:

recipedumper:shaped!(w=3,h=3)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:filled_map:32767,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)(minecraft:paper:0,1)->(minecraft:map:0,1)

Each item has the format 'mod id':'item name':'meta':'count'. The w= and h= are the width / height specifiers (e.g. 2 x 2, 3 x 3). The output is after the ->.