• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Nexarius

Tank Display Program | now with energy and essentia too !

Now i have an other idea, only if you are interested in it ;)

Currently your nice program/server accepts the outputs of many different clients at the same time and putting them on one screen. Sadly its not possible to see which message/liquid-storage was sended from which client. So you have only an overview of all at once.
(as sample: we have 4 different unload stations (1x ship, 2x train and 1x airship) and a main Storage. When i add to each unloadstation/buffer a client i can only see what i have all over so i cant see from control room what was delivered and what is already in our storage)
So is it possible that the Clients can be labeled while installing and send theese messages to the servers so it can print it out?

2 hours ago, Ranub1s said:

Very nice :) Thank ya very much ;) What was the issue?

1) I didn't save the entered range so it didn't survive reboot.
2) I tried io.read() alone in the autorun.lua and it just skipped it. I added a 2sec delay and then it works (I guess the OS needs a bit more time to load completely).

2 hours ago, Ranub1s said:

Now i have an other idea, only if you are interested in it ;)

Currently your nice program/server accepts the outputs of many different clients at the same time and putting them on one screen. Sadly its not possible to see which message/liquid-storage was sended from which client. So you have only an overview of all at once.
(as sample: we have 4 different unload stations (1x ship, 2x train and 1x airship) and a main Storage. When i add to each unloadstation/buffer a client i can only see what i have all over so i cant see from control room what was delivered and what is already in our storage)
So is it possible that the Clients can be labeled while installing and send theese messages to the servers so it can print it out?

Airship unload station?

Giving a label to the clients displaying them with the label is sadly not a small change. I can't promise anything here.

But you could make 4 servers each with their own client and go into "/tank/auslesen.lua" on the client and into "/tank/anzeige.lua" on the server to change the port from 70 to whatever you want so they dont interfere with each other.

10 minutes ago, Nexarius said:

But you could make 4 servers each with their own client and go into "/tank/auslesen.lua" on the client and into "/tank/anzeige.lua" on the server to change the port from 70 to whatever you want so they dont interfere with each other.

Thought about it too but than i will need atleast 5 Servers, monitoring each stock itself. this much space we dont have in our control room and we want to keep the pc's as low as possible ^^ so ... not the bst solution.
btw. can the server get inputs from different ports at once? so it could name the incoming messages itself if you install the client with different ports.

822a9e-1502615774.png

3 minutes ago, Ranub1s said:

Thought about it too but than i will need atleast 5 Servers, monitoring each stock itself. this much space we dont have in our control room and we want to keep the pc's as low as possible ^^ so ... not the bst solution.
btw. can the server get inputs from different ports at once? so it could name the incoming messages itself if you install the client with different ports.

822a9e-1502615774.png

Sadly no it only works with a single port.

On 18.10.2017 at 7:49 PM, TheREALtigR said:

I'm sorry if this forum is dead but this program is amazing, I was simply wondering if it is possible / how is it possible to change the update rate without ruining the function and stability of the program.

You can go edit the files and lower this value here.

https://github.com/Nex4rius/Nex4rius-Programme/blob/master/Tank/client/tank/auslesen.lua#L16

8 hours ago, Drinkbeer said:

Hi, wonderful program mate... btw i have a little question...can you add thermal foundation liquids? like gelid cryotheum, tectonic petrotheum and so?

I can add any liquid. Just give me its name and the 4 hex RGB values.

(examples can be found here https://github.com/Nex4rius/Nex4rius-Programme/blob/master/Tank/server/tank/farben.lua)

On 9.8.2017 at 5:24 PM, Nexarius said:

gyjs9mW.png

And those are all colors.
oc-256-color.png

Gelid Cryotheum  = {0x000000, 0x28c4ef, 0x000000, 0x34acef},

Destabilized Redstone  = {0xFFFFFF, 0xc81c1c, 0xFFFFFF, 0x6c1717},

Tectonic Petrotheum  = {0xFFFFFF, 0x352821, 0xFFFFFF, 0x1b1411},

Blazing Pyrotheum  = {0x000000, 0xf0aa3e, 0x000000, 0xed8b4e},

Energized Glowstone  = {0x000000, 0xe7e626, 0x000000, 0xe5b41d},

Zephyrean Aerotheum  = {0x000000, 0xaca485, 0x000000, 0xa19e7f},

Resonant Ender  = {0xFFFFFF, 0x1c5151, 0xFFFFFF, 0x1b3a3a},

i think this is all, thx in advance for you work :-)

On 6.3.2018 at 11:13 PM, Drinkbeer said:

Is it possible to use this program with fluids inside ME extracells?

edit: i've changed the modpack using now ATM 1.12.2 and when i set up all tanks and computers i got this error

client computer works fine, problem is on the server side

tankerror.png

I haven't used ME Extracells after I created this program so I don't know how it will interact.

Is the client computer showing fluids on the screen?

Did you put the tank controller inside the adapter?

Are both computers in a network (wirless or wired) ?

Is the wireless network card range in the config high enough?

Is the client and server on the same version?

Btw this error just means that it isn't getting any data.

Sorry it took so long to get back to ya, here's IMHO colors that ought to be used for these three Thermal Foundation fluids

resin - Name: 0xF0F0F0, backON: 0xCC2400, fontON: 0x0F0F0F, fontOFF: 0x0F0F0F, backOFF: 0x662400

refinedfuel - Name: 0xF0F0F0, backON: 0xFFDB00, fontON: 0x0F0F0F, fontOFF: 0x0F0F0F, backOFF: 0xFFB600

crudeoil - Name: 0xF0F0F0, backOn: 1E1E1E, fontON: 0xF0F0F0, fontOFF: 0xF0F0F0, backOFF: 0x3C3C3C

Edit: Am I reading the above chart completely wrong?

Hello! I hope this post isnt too old to post on, I love your program! I just have two questions,

how do I make the openblocks multi-block tanks work with the adapter, like, I have several huge 32x32 tanks all openblocks and it registers it only as 16 buckets, even if I test it with 2 tanks.

I would like to request a fluid, (or a few) from Tech Reborn, I have Methane RGB: 199, 10, 117, but how do I match it with your color table? I'm not the smartest rock in the box :I (The main fluids I need are methane, deuterium, the heliums, hydrogen and oxygen.

I am sorry I dunno how to use/get the proper RGB and the hex stuff. :(

On 1/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, 34486 said:

Hello! I hope this post isnt too old to post on, I love your program! I just have two questions,

how do I make the openblocks multi-block tanks work with the adapter, like, I have several huge 32x32 tanks all openblocks and it registers it only as 16 buckets, even if I test it with 2 tanks.

The Openblocks tank work differently and every piece is "seperated" there is no way for the computer to get the fluid amount of all tanks without placing an adapter at every openblocks tank.

On 1/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, 34486 said:

I would like to request a fluid, (or a few) from Tech Reborn, I have Methane RGB: 199, 10, 117, but how do I match it with your color table? I'm not the smartest rock in the box :I (The main fluids I need are methane, deuterium, the heliums, hydrogen and oxygen.

I am sorry I dunno how to use/get the proper RGB and the hex stuff. :(

The color table are the only colors that the ingame computer can display.

First you would have to give me their correct internal name of the fluid. You can find that on the display in the program when you connect it with the fluids.
I don't think I need any colors for methane, deuterium, helium, hydrogen and oxygen because they are already in the program as gregtech fluids so I just need the correct names and I can use the same colors.

On 2/6/2019 at 6:06 AM, Nexarius said:

The Openblocks tank work differently and every piece is "seperated" there is no way for the computer to get the fluid amount of all tanks without placing an adapter at every openblocks tank.

The color table are the only colors that the ingame computer can display.

First you would have to give me their correct internal name of the fluid. You can find that on the display in the program when you connect it with the fluids.
I don't think I need any colors for methane, deuterium, helium, hydrogen and oxygen because they are already in the program as gregtech fluids so I just need the correct names and I can use the same colors.

Oh awesome!

Here they are: techreborn:fluiddeuterium, techreborn:fluidmethane, techreborn:fluidhydrogen

Thanks!