• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Welcome to OpenComputers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Lizzy Trickster

Latest Stable OpenComputers Version   11/26/16

The latest released version of OpenComputers is version 1.6.1 for MC 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4 & 1.10.2. See more information here! Beta/Dev builds can be found at the Jenkins Build Server (ci.cil.li)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MeltingBrain

A server to play

4 posts in this topic

I remember an old, but great server Shinexus that was out there long ago...
There was always around 1 or 2 players online at least and at the night time there was around 10 players. The community was great, there were i think 2 cities and we could make things in thaumcraft, make stargates controlled by CC and server towers with OC.
I was one of the richest on the server and had a decent influence on one of the cities, cause i did something similar to the internet:
a central tower with OC server racks filled with servers hosting websites for anybody that wanted to rent one, all connected to one central DNS server,
everyone using wireless cards could connect to the DNS and find a certain website he would like to see.

I'm working on a new version of that network from scratch, if there's somebody interested and knows/owns a good, calm OC server pm me or post in this thread.

Check out CC forums, sadly even though alot of them use OpenComputers, they don't post their server on this forum too, while your at it, you may want to ask the owner if they can post it over here too.

On 21.11.2016 at 4:22 PM, Gorzoid said:

Check out CC forums, sadly even though alot of them use OpenComputers, they don't post their server on this forum too, while your at it, you may want to ask the owner if they can post it over here too.

Yeah i know, a lot of people don't even update their servers there (OC forums seems desertic).
I've checked some CC servers but most are i would say CC-oriented, way too high ping, no OC at all or way too much people on it.