• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Wuerfel_21

Wuerfel_21's oc toolkit - Everything and more!

Writing a quick blurb, here is it:
My derpy collection of programs!
Download them here: https://github.com/Wuerfel21/Wuerfel_21-s-OC-Toolkit

Some small descriptions(hint: read the manpages)

OcPiano - play piano using your crappy-pc-speaker, a noteblock, or noteAL!
floppypirate - Arrr, pirate floppys easy!
NoteAL - a libarary to manage your stereo noteblock-rig easy! Works with Computronics ironnoteblocks too! - Has a own thread now: http://oc.cil.li/index.php?/topic/117-noteal

AutoMount - Finally saves you from making autoruns yourself!

wsare_srv - a plug-in capable WsarE server...

wsare - has its own page

Installation:

Now on OPPM! look at programs.cfg!

Currently planned:
1. I have no idea...
2. But you could tell me what YOU want!

Always remember: If you see a bug, feed the issue tracker!
Uhh, and helping with the wiki is welcome, too!

Just looked at all three of those programs, they look really good!

That is a nice collection of programs there, one thing you can do to further increase people using them is to join OpenPrograms. OpenPrograms is our github organization that hosts many programs for OpenComputers, and adding these would help increase the collection.

Send Vexatos a message if this interests you.

Just looked at all three of those programs, they look really good!

That is a nice collection of programs there, one thing you can do to further increase people using them is to join OpenPrograms. OpenPrograms is our github organization that hosts many programs for OpenComputers, and adding these would help increase the collection.

Send Vexatos a message if this interests you.

Done!

Wonder where your post is? This is a snip. I removed the content from this post to make it more compact and not so obstructive to my reply. I'm just representing I AM in fact replying to you. Are you lonely? Realizing I deleted your post must make you sad. Don't be sad. If you need a hug you can hug lieudusty. He gives free hugs. As for me, I'm a cat. I can't give you a hug. You can give me a hug, but it might hurt. So please don't. If you read to this point, congratulations. I just kinda started typing, and now this exists. Is it funny? I doubt it.

As a few bits of criticism I'd like to give you...

• Please make your post more Organized and Interesting if you want more feedback and attention, sure your programs may be good but presentation is also important.
  • Coloration of your Text and Posting Screenshots of your programs and making an effort to attract my eyes to your Gloriously Beautiful Programs would be just... simply... f***ing amazing.
  • Don't be rude to people, i.e. "Why i should tell you?" if you want feedback. It's mean, and hurts my delicate flower feelings.

I'll take a look at your programs later, but as I'm currently in class (yet have enough time and effort to make a nice looking reply) I can't view it atm.